Learn from the professional 1985 Champion of the world
record holder Lee Hayes.
You will learn how to:
- Drag a race from start to the end.
- How to get better balance with quick reflexes
- Get in the Launch Position, and then set the launch RPM.
- How to achieve full throttle quickly without having to take another “grab”
- How to use the front brake to bury the front end to try and help with wheel stands.
- Launch Position
- Brake to control wheelies
- Manage with clutch control
- How to incline.
- How to drag strips to race any bike
Hurry! Reserve your seat today
Call for more details: (323)759-6370